Kindergarten Registration Opens Monday, January 17, 2022

Kindergarten registration across the Langley School District runs January 17, 2022 – March 31, 2022. If your child will be five years old by December 31, 2022, you will be able to register through your catchment school.

Registration will take place online via email to the school.

Please email Ms. Brock – to request the registration documents.

Our school will have site-specific instructions posted on our website once registration opens. Please understand there is no advantage in rushing to register your child in the first few weeks of the registration period. Families have until the end of March to secure a space for their child.

Check out our Kindergarten Welcome page on the SD 35 webpage

Registration for the 2022-2023 school year will take place online via email at catchment schools. Due to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, the process for registration and collecting documents may be different this time. 

Registration is not available at the School Board Office and/or during spring break.

         **Documents Required for the Registration Process for all grades**

Proper documentation is essential. Please note, registration may be delayed if the required documentation is not provided.

  • Proof of age (Birth Certificate)
  • Proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status must be provided for both student and parent (Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Landed Immigrant documentation, Permanent Resident documentation/cards)
  • Proof of residence (mortgage papers, Property Tax Notice, BC Driver’s Licence, BC Services Card with photo, subject-free purchase agreement [less than 6 month move-in date], utility bill).
  • Current vaccination records* (school does not retain a copy)
  • Registration Form (also available at your child’s school)

If you have arrived in Canada with a work permit, study permit or visitor record, you will need to contact the School District Office at 604-534-7891 or

*Helpful Resources from Immunize BC:

I don’t know if my child has been vaccinated – how can I find out?

I don’t have my child’s immunization record – how do I get a copy?

Cross Boundary Registration

To register your child in a school outside of your catchment area, please contact your catchment school and follow the process outlined for Cross Boundary Registration.

Parkside Centennial Elementary

3300 - 270 Street, Aldergrove
BC, V4W 3H2
Phone: 604-856-7775
Fax: 604-856-3727